Family

Family

Sunday, December 7, 2008

LIFE

Today I will start blogging....about our lives. My family life, my kids lives, my life with my husband!!!
As I look back on my own life, I wish I would have kept better journals...but mostly, I wish I would have documented the milestones and special moments in Garyn's life better. So, today, I promise to both Garyn and Gianna that this blog will help me with keeping the memories of our life alittle sharper in our minds!
Life is special and short...it seems like just yesterday I had Garyn and now we are potty training him. This weekend is extra special because Garyn told us he no longer wants to wear a diaper. Friday night he was standing at the top of the stairs with no diaper...he told Ryan, "no more diaper Dada." And that was the end of the diaper (except for naps and nighttime, of course) and he will only wear pull ups now? Isn't it amazing the growing and learning that takes place in 2 1/2 years.
Life travels by entirely too fast.... my first baby is no longer a baby and my baby girl is waving and saying "dada." How I wish I could stop time for a while and keep my babies, babies...
In life there are the ups and downs, the good day, the bad day, the relaxed day and the hectic day....but it is only when you put all these days together do you have life!
My life is good, my love is strong, and my kids bring the laughter to my life! I love my life!

2 comments:

heidi o said...

Welcome to blogging and I am do glad that you are doing it! My friend Seana is also a blogger and she knows of someone that can make a book out of all our journal entries and we can give them to the kids when they get older.

Aunt B. said...

Natalie
This is wonderful. This memories you are recording are the most important thing in life. I wish I would have documented so many wonderful things from my life including sharing so many special moments with you and Pj
I look forward to every entry

Aunt B