It is never fun to be sick....and this weekend GiGi experienced the wicked flu for the first time! She took a very early nap on Friday, which should have been an immediate indication, however, it wasn't until she woke up that I realize she was sick!!! The fever came first and then the vomiting....oh boy! I think she managed to get 3 baths, several clothes changes, new bedding for her, new bedding for mom and dad all in 24 hours!
Thankfully, she was a trooper...basically wanting to lay on her mommy the entire time, she recover within 48 hours. Needless to say, our weekend was a BUST!
I am just grateful she is feeling better...it's never fun to have the flu! Way to be a champ GiGi!
I love you and I am happy you are back to normal today!!!! I missed having my silly little girl running around...
No comments:
Post a Comment