Family

Family

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shame on Me...

Shame on me....it's been way too long since my last post!!! A long and crazy summer...a summer filled with poor health, fear, sadness recovery, growth, and happiness!!! As most everyone knows, Garyn was very sick at the beginning of the summer, but thankfully, he has made a full recovery!!! And now, Garyn is beginning the journey of his 2nd year of preschool! It's funny how things said or done can stop you in your tracks and make you realize how fast life passes by...and this morning Garyn loved me in a way I never want to forget...so I am writing it down and will start again with my blog...life is too short and moments are too easily forgotten!


Garyn spoke to me this morning with words that touched my heart and soul so deep, and it left a feeling in my heart that well, maybe, only a parent can feel?? This morning Garyn was having a difficult time leaving me for school (this is the first time in 2 years he was ever in the least hesitant to go.) And as we were waiting to go into the classroom Garyn was asking me to stay...and in his words he said "Mama, I don't want you to leave today. Can I take your heart with me?" I repsonded that he could have my heart and put it in his pocket...he thought about it for a minute and said "no, Mama, it won't fit, I want all of you to stay with me. I will miss you when you are gone." It was the most innocent, sweet, soft, loving conversation I have had with Garyn!!

I love him with all of my heart and soul! He is such a loving and caring little guy...


Gianna loves him too...she is lost without her playmate and protector!! And is always so excited to pick up "bro bro" from school. She is becoming such a big and yet, still so little, girl! I am enjoying every moment with her!!!! She has a personality that is so very lovable! Some of Gianna's favorite things to do are play with my jewelry, shoes, and purses...she is going to be such a little diva! She loves to wear dresses (right now she loves poka dots!) and she is so very motherly! She feeds and kisses and strolls her babies around everywhere. She is so very easy to love...my favorite times with her are at night, rocking her, and holding hands...it's the quiet moments that are the best!!! I am cherishing my time with her... she is too quickly growing into a toddler (well, actually, she already is but I think I am in denial.) She is no longer a baby...I will miss that, but can't wait to watch her grow!


My life is so very good! God has granted me a wonderful life! I am truly blessed!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love garyn and gianna, they are awesome kids!! you and ryan are cool too.