Family

Family

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday GiGi!!!!!






Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear GiGi, Happy Birthday to you!!!

"Happy Birthday" is Gigi's new favorite tune to sing around the house. She received a Melissa and Doug birthday (put together yourself) cake from her Great Grandma and Grandpa Kennedy which has been a very popular gift. And since then, Gigi has become such a wonderful "baker..." she will build cake, sing the birthday song, and blow out the candles, and sometimes, if your lucky, it will be your birthday....but most of the time, it's Gigi's.

It is so very hard to believe that my baby girl is 2 years old...where does the time go? I can remember the day she was born so vividly!!!! She gave me a run for my money, but when she arrived, she immediately "latched" on....and well, has been "latched" on to me ever since (ha ha ha)....she no longer breastfeeds, but Gigi is my permanent side kick... she loves her Mommy and well, everyone else is pretty much second fiddle...I can't hardly complain because from what I have been told...I was pretty much the same way!

Gigi is 2 but if you ask her, she is 5! She has such a strong vocabulary and is able to talk in sentences, recall events perfectly, and tell stories. She is still a great sleeper and loves her bedtime routine....with the exception of brushing her teeth. Ryan and I have to double team her...Ryan holds her arms and legs while I brush her pearly whites....it's is a workout!!!!

Gianna is such a pleasant little girl...she gives kisses for no reason at all, her hugs are tight and meaningful, and sometimes a little sensitive!!! She is so very easy to love....and trust me, she knows it and fully uses it to her advantage!

I am blessed to have her in my life...everyday she shows me something new... I am so lucky to be the one to guide her through her journey of life!

Happy Birthday Gianna Marie!

My life is good, my love is strong, and my children bring the laughter to my world.... I love my life.

No comments: