Wipe Out....
Today, Gigi wiped out at school! As Garyn and I were on our way to pick her up from school, Ryan called to warn me that the school had just called....Gianna fell and hit her lip on a chair. They told Ryan that the bleeding had stopped, but if I wasn't already on my way, I should get there to pick her up.
When I got there, her poor little lip was so swollen and bloody....I first hugged her, then immediately checked her teeth (Uncle Mark would be proud) and then hugged her again....I could tell she was scared and just wanted to come home. While I was collecting her things, Garyn, who was concerned about her the entire ride to school, gently rubbed her back (it was so sweet to watch.) We got home, Daddy loved on her, and she immediately went to bed. Trauma and 2 years of age= early nap!!!!!
She woke up great, still with a monstrous lip....but in a good mood. Uncle Mark said he wanted to check her teeth in a few weeks just to make sure they are all okay...but he reassured us that the lip heals very fast!
Never a dull moment in this house......
No comments:
Post a Comment