Busy Busy day....
gigi school,
gym,
paperwork at doctor's finally completed,
(need this for adoption...)
home for lunch,
speech,
FINGERPRINTS!!!!! FINISHED!!!!!
(need these for adoption....)
tae kwon do,
play date with neighbors,
dinner,
open house at Garyn's school
Needless to say busy busy day....
Highlights of day....
*Receptionist at doctor's office spontaneously told me I was a great Mom.
*Garyn: "Mom, (heavy sigh) I don't feel like being respecting right now." (he didn't want to put his socks and shoes away properly after coming home from speech.)
*Gianna- fell asleep in my arms today around 5pm on the couch....these random snuggle times are what I live for...
*Garyn- really enjoyed his school tour tonight. he especially liked the science and music rooms. his favorite instrument was the gong...he was amazed by the sounds...
*Our paperwork is a lot...but we are working diligently through it...and can almost see the end of the tunnel....(hoping in a month, we will be finished with all paper work!)
I am so thankful for Ryan and all of his time and hard work he is putting into this....
He is so amazing....he balances work/life better than anyone else!!!!
**I love you, Ryan!**
No comments:
Post a Comment