Family

Family

Monday, January 3, 2011

Everyone was Kung Fu Fighting....


The New Year brings new fun activities.....

While on winter break, we let Garyn and Gianna watch The Karate Kid (the new version) and they both LOVED the movie. (Gianna swears that The Karate Kid is a girl because of his braided hair)
And ever since...Garyn and Gianna have taken turns practicing their karate moves...

So.....Ryan and I want to get them involved in an activity for winter....but we couldn't decide what we should introduce to them....well, thank you Karate Kid...you just helped Ryan and I with Garyn's winter activity (Gigi is still too little, bummer....)


Today, we signed Garyn up to begin Tae Kwon Do...He received his uniform and had his first private lesson.






He amazed me....
It was so much fun to watch him have fun, to learn "moves" like kicks and punches, and to listen to him follow instructions....
It quickly reminded me how big my little man really is....
He had a blast and is now signed up for the following year...

So Gigi is too little to be a 'real' karate kid, so...
Gigi will begin ballet on Wednesday morning....she is so so very excited. She has been dancing all around the house letting us know she is ready for her "dance party."
I can't wait to see her in her leotard and tights....


I am absolutely in LOVE with this time of my life....
My children are making my "job" so very special and I honestly can not thank them enough....
Mommy loves you guys sooooo much!!!!

No comments: