Family

Family

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

sleep deprived....

Really???Really???? I thought we were soooo past this stage!!!!!!!!
So, Garyn.....has slept soundly through the night since 8 weeks of life...NEVER have a problem with him sleeping....
Well, boy has that taken a change for the worse over the past few weeks!!!  He has been waking up through the night screaming my name....sometimes, he is crying and sometimes he just wants me to sleep with him!!!  
Trust me, I love cuddle time, but I also love my own bed, especially at 3AM.  Anyways, last night felt never ending...
Gianna is sick and has been up the past three nights. Two of those nights required coming downstairs, putting the TV on, getting a drink, etc.  Well, last night, she had NO fever, was not really coughing, so I put my foot down.....we are staying in our bedroom tonight. 
Long story, short....I went back and forth from Garyn's room and Gianna's room ALL night long!!!!!
Are my kids preparing me for a new baby??? I don't know, but I do know, I LOVE my sleep, I NEED my sleep.....
And today, I will spend ALL day trying NOT to be grouchy.....wish me luck!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Something must be in the water! Ryker has been getting up at 5 AM for the past two weeks and thinks it is time to get the party started! He has slept until 8 AM since he was a baby! I don't know where this is coming from, and I'm not real sure what I'm going to do about it, but something has to be done!