Family

Family

Monday, February 7, 2011

Home Sweet Home....

We are home....and were welcomed by 4 inches of ice and topped with 6 or 7 inches of snow....
Amazing...
Obviously, we picked a great week to be away!!!
The trip was great....I journaled the entire vacation, so I will post my journal soon... 
But here are a few pictures until then...!!!
The kids had a blast!

 Arriving at destination #1

 Dinner with the Dino's, he was in heaven!
 Does it get any better???

 Welcome aboard...

 Formal night....look at these little models...
 Princess Tianna.....Loved her!!
 Breakfast with the characters was a favorite
 Beach love!!
 Pirate Party



 amazed by room service
 Gigi LOVED all of the princesses




 love that little tan line (the butt crack is an added bonus.)


 Our wait staff was amazing....and compliments to them, I added a few extra lbs.

Yes indeed....it was a wonderful vacation!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun! Makes me want to book a cruise right now!

heidi o said...

I'm ready to pack our bags and get on that boat :) Looked like an amazing time.