Family

Family

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day...

Happy Valentine's Day....

Gianna had a great party last Thursday!!  It was fun for her and it was fun for Garyn too.  They played games, exchanged Valentines's (Gigi passed out Tinker Bell cards with matching pencils,) and they all nibbled on heart shaped Rice Crispie treats.  She is my sweet Valentine....







Today was Garyn's party....I had a wonderful time watching him interact with his friends.  They played bingo, made cookies, and created a heart puzzle.  Every morning Garyn is dropped off at the door to his school...it's nice because it is much less chaotic, however as a result, I do not know any of his friends or their parents.  
So, it was very nice today to finally put names and faces together!!!!  Garyn is growing into such a big/little boy.... I have a wonderful little Valentine....his name is Garyn!!!!






It has been a great celebration of St. Valentine....

.....I love you Ryan.....

No comments: