A little late...
But,
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!
It is so hard to believe that you are turning 3....
It seems like yesterday I was holding you tight,
nursing you,
waking up with you in ALL hours of the night...
And, while the many sleepless nights may have tested my patience then....
I would do anything to have one of those nights back,
to smell you close to me,
to feel your skin next to mine,
to have your tiny fingers wrap around mine (that is how you always would love to eat...)
Yet, here we are...time flying by...
You are 3...
Gigi, you are such a sweet, loving, precious little girl.
You have a strong desire to be independent, yet, are very fragile.
You do not like to be far from me, and are very sensitive if you do wrong...
Your eyes speak everything....
Thank you for loving me so tender,
you make me laugh,
you make me prove my patience,
my heart smiles bigger,
beats louder,
and
wants more....
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!
Mommy loves you more than you will EVER know....
Gigi is 1!
Turning 2 was so much fun!
Here I am....I am 3!!!!!
I can't wait to spend another year with you....I am so excited to watch you grow, Gigi!!
And...now for what your Daddy has to say....
(we had to write about you for Baby 'Opia, and this is what Daddy had to say about you....
"Gianna is a free spirit. She talks a mile a minute and has a hard time sitting still. She has phenomenal fine motor skills, but is a major klutz at the same time. Her favorite thing to do is eat, followed by playing dress-up, reading books, and pretending like she is a "mommy". She loves to draw. She adores her brother. She loves babies. She loves to play outside, and isn't afraid to get dirty. She is very independent, but really very well behaved. Things seem to come very easy for her, it is clear she is very smart. She is very affectionate. Her feelings are hurt easily. She is going to be a great older sister.
Gigi... You have your Daddy wrapped around his finger...he LOVES having YOU as his little girl...
This song is for you Gigi.....We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment