Family

Family

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Gigi has completed her first year of preschool!!

Hard to believe the school year is already coming to an end....
I am SO SO very excited for the kids to be home for the summer.
Unfortunately, I am a bad momma because I did not take any pictures of Gigi on her last day of school.  It was a kinda hectic day.  Ryan had nose surgery the same day....so while I was patiently waiting for Ryan to recover, Gigi was collecting all of her last bits of belongings and enjoying a breakfast gathering with her teachers, Mrs. Ogawa and Mrs. Sachs.  Ryan's mom was able to help throughout the day, so my mommy responsiblities were replaced with nursing responsiblities for a short while... 

Gigi has grown so much over the year....and I am so proud of her!  In one year she has grown 3 inches and gained 1lb.  Kinda always amazes me that this happens right in front of my eyes and I do not even realize it...She is now 37 1/2 tall and 27lbs.  My petite little peanut....oh how I love to snuggle with her!!
She is such an awesome and bright little girl.
Next year she will be away from me 3 days a week....OY, I already miss her.  
But, until then, I can't wait to play ALL summer long!!!
Way to go Gigi!  
We love you!

just a little picture of Gigi at a school party.....


No comments: