Family

Family

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just a few of my favorite quotes

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Rooservelt

" A child miseducated is a child lost."
- JFK

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
-JFK

"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other."
-JFK

"I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver."
-Maya Angelou

"If you don't like something, change it.  If you can't change it, change your attitude."
-Maya Angelou

"It is time for parents to teach their young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength."
-Maya Angelou

"Love recognizes no barriers.  It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
-Maya Angelou

"My big hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody, and have the courage to accept the love in return."
-Maya Angelou

"One person can make a difference and everyone should try."
-JFK

"Nothing will work unless you do."
-Maya Angelou

"While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation."
-Maya Angelou

"God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well."
-Voltaire









No comments: