Family

Family

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

a few things I don't want to forget...

Just a few things that have been said over the past few days that I do not want to forget...
Garyn and Gigi have great conversations...
Gigi is smart as a wipe, she doesn't miss a beat...
and
Garyn has a heart that is honestly too big for his tiny body...

So here we go with a few conversations: 

Gigi: 
Me: "Gianna, we have to go to bed in 2 mins."
Her reply: "okay."
Her father says, (after the two mins. expired) "Gigi, it's time to go to bed, two minutes is up."
Gigi: " Oh no Dad, Mom said four minutes."
Yep, the negotiator at 3....even better she is learning math!

Garyn:
Me: "What was the best part of your day today?"
Garyn: "Hold on Mom, let me think."
Gigi's favorite part of her day yesterday was eating pizza in front of the TV, playing in the basement, and taking a nap (yep, you read that right....she said taking a nap...)
Back to Garyn,  I asked him again and he looked at me and simply said, "Chase."
What a sweet, sweet boy.  But then again, if you knew Chase, you would say the same thing!!!
He is a little angel that has landed here on earth!!!



We discussed about our first drive to PA with just the three of us.
Garyn's concern was "Mom, who is going to change our movie's for us?"
I replied, " Well buddy, you will have to be patient with Mommy and we may have to make more stops."
Garyn quickly after, "I really wish I could be a grown-up so I could help you on the way home."  Again.....his heart is too big for his little body!!  How sweet....



Gigi is ever so sassy.....it's a girl thing, I am convinced!!!  On the way to the wedding on Saturday she was ever so excited, therefore she talked even MORE than normal!  And if you know Gianna, that is ALOT!!!  So Ryan asked her to please be quiet for a few minutes to rest.
She quickly, too quickly asked me, "Mom, can I please say a porcupine?"
 I gave her permission and she said, "Dad, really just Shut Up."
OH BOY!!!!  All we could do was laugh.....

They are so sweet to my soul.....

No comments: