Family

Family

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lesson learned...

A popular quote goes like this: "never judge a book by it's cover..."

Well, today I was reminded once again why 'judging' or 'evaluating' someone else's life (without really knowing ALL of the details....) is so unfair!!!!

I was in conversation with someone today...I see them often, I talk with them often....and WOW!!!!
Just like that I learned so much about them I NEVER EVER knew....WOW!

It also reminded me that even though things may look perfect on the outside; you never truly know how life is challenging them behind doors...

My thoughts from my lesson today:

*It is unfair to judge and evaluate people, even if you think you know them well!
*Don't compare....it's not fair to yourself or the other individual or family!  Especially if you compare                          because you think the grass is greener on their side.....
*Be a good listener.
*Be faithful.
*Offer support any way possible!!!
*Pray for them!

Thank you God for guiding me, Thank you God for teaching me, Thank you God for forgiving me when I sin.  Your teachings are amazing and I am forever grateful for you granting me these special moments....

No comments: