Kinda funny, I never needed to wait or use as many patience as I do now to see any of my children....they always liked to come early!
I wish I had more to report regarding our adoption, but we are still waiting. Our dossier is in Ethiopia. It was reviewed and stamped by the US Dept. of Immigration in Washington, DC. It arrived in ET safely, was translated in Amharic, and was given to MOWYA.
So now, we just wait.......for the day our phone rings and we hear "Congratulations, you have a Boy! or Congratulations, you have a Girl! or Congratulations, you have twins!, or Congratulations, you have a Boy and a Girl! or Congratulations, you have two boys!, or Congratulations, you have two girls....!"
So now, we just wait.......for the day our phone rings and we hear "Congratulations, you have a Boy! or Congratulations, you have a Girl! or Congratulations, you have twins!, or Congratulations, you have a Boy and a Girl! or Congratulations, you have two boys!, or Congratulations, you have two girls....!"
Oh!!! that day will be amazing, I try to imagine it everyday....somedays it's harder than others, sometimes it feels like it's all 'talk' and sometimes I can see myself holding babies...
Until then, I will pray for my children (ALL OF THEM,)pray for patience and strength as we continue our walk to Ethiopia!!
Until then, I will pray for my children (ALL OF THEM,)pray for patience and strength as we continue our walk to Ethiopia!!

No comments:
Post a Comment