"He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord." Psalm 112:7
Family
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Adoption Update....
It has been 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 4 days (plus a few more in there) and we still are waiting...
We have nothing new to report except that we could receive the phone call any day...
I have been tested before when it comes to babies...
and, this is proving to be no different...
I know it will happen...
I try to imagine what it is going to feel like when we receive the call...
when we look at our baby(ies) for the first time...
I am ready...
But, it is in God's hands, I Trust Him!
So, until then, we will be updating all of our paperwork again....oh JOY!!
I hope the next update will be with a baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment