Six years ago today, I gave birth to a beautiful, premature boy.
We decided to name this little strong soul, Garyn Matthew.
He has been proving his determination and strength from the moment he entered this world.
Garyn, EVERYDAY you brighten my world...
You are so very special.
To me, you are:
A Son,
Tough,
Strong,
Sensitive,
Loving,
Curly Haired,
Determined,
A Fighter,
Beautiful,
Friendly,
Shy,
Smart,
Thoughtful,
A Brother,
Catholic,
Blue Eyes,
A Yellow Belt with Green Stripe,
Understanding,
A Grandson,
Passionate,
Philanthropist,
Open-Minded,
A Great-Grandson,
A Wrestler,
Believer,
Dreamer,
Successful,
Hard-worker,
Listener,
Defender,
...
In six short years, you have accomplished so many goals.
In six short years, you have overcome many hardships on your body.
Every single night of those six short years, I have thanked the Lord for blessing me with you and keeping you safe.
Thank you for being my Son.
I will love you forever.
love- Mommy
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Garyn! We love you!
Post a Comment