-garyn- "i want gigi to take TKD because she would look so adorable (yes, he used the word adorable) in our uniform."
-gigi- was taking a shower...her back was being massaged by the water. When Ryan asked what she was doing, she looked at him and said in a don't bother tone, "I am THINKING Dad." So, when I asked her later that night what she was thinking about in the shower, she looked at me, hushed me and then started to pretend like she was shaving her legs. UGH!!!!! She is becoming WAY TOO much like a big GIRL!!!!!
-gigi- just a random, I love you, Mom. You are my bestest friend ever!
-garyn- After receiving a black eye at football Ryan asked Garyn, "what are you most proud of your touchdown or your black eye?" He looked at him and replied, "my black eye, of course."
- garyn- The next day on the way to school Garyn asked me, "Mom, is my eye still blackish purple? How long will it be like that? Cool..."
Just a few of my favorites over the past few days....
No comments:
Post a Comment