Family

Family

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Home Sweet Home!!

The feeling of being home....there truly is nothing better!  
My parents house is always perfectly clean and put together.  The cabinets are always filled with our favorite foods, the fridge full of drinks and the kids candy bowl overspilling of sweets and treats.
The pool is clear and calm waiting for the kids to make their splash and the TV is full of all the movies and shows all ready to be enjoyed by EVERYONE...
The kid's beds have been transformed from dainty pink flowers to princesses and cars and Ryan and I have a bed that is perfectly tucked and neat!

I am so amazingly blessed to be a Mom and to take care of my babes....but I am even more blessed to be able to come home and have my Mom take care of me!!!  

It is going to be such a fun few weeks here!!!
Family, Friends, Food and Fun!!!!

CHEERS!

I am truly living a blessed life!!!

No comments: