Family

Family

Monday, September 3, 2012

A Thousand Years...

My Timothy Green,

you are here again...

---

we are still praying for answers...

Are we one step closer?

My angel, my Timothy Green... what are you telling me?

---

We are searching high and low,

with help from here to Africa...

"Time has brought your heart to me...." but why??

---

searching, praying, crying, smiling, yearning, hoping, loving, aching...

---

little boy, I promise to not stop until we figure it out.

you may not be meant to be mine...

but I promise you, I can feel you in the deepest depths of my heart.

---

my heart is swollen with joy and sadness.

---

I love you...

and I know... I know with time...I will be forever indebted to you!

---

because of you, we are one step closer.

---

I have loved you for a thousand years, I love you for a thousand more...

My Bao Bao, My Timothy Green.

Forever-
me

My Song to you....it says everything!


No comments: