I was reminded once again....GOD is in control.
He layed the path for Ryan and I to follow. He brought us to a place with such love and compassion. How blessed are we to have found the people of the St. Joan of Arc community! I will say it over and over and over, probably to nauseam...this is where we are meant to be!
Here is just one more example of the love that overflows at SJA!
A few weeks ago, our family had a surprise waiting for us on our doorstep... it was from The Prayers for 'Opia committee. I was so taken back by this out pouring of love and support for us during this LONG journey to Ethiopia... I wrote this to our agency and wanted to post it here too:
Because we are loved...
To all who read this,
I am overwhelmed with love at this moment and thought I should share why...today, I received a basket full of thoughtful, loving gifts. Attached was a card from "The prayers for 'Opia Committee." Apparently two of my friends took it upon themselves to create a committee called "Prayers for 'Opia." Every 2 weeks from now until Baby 'Opia (a name my children gave to our EthiOPIAn child) arrives, I should expect a gift. My friends and family know how long we have waited for baby 'opia, they know the life changes we have made, and in return are trying to make the rest of our wait a little easier.
I do not write this to 'plead' our case...I am writing this to let you know that our family is surrounded by love. So, when the time is right, when we receive our 'call,' no doubt should EVER be shed. This child will be loved more than words can express!
So, consider this a 'just to get to know me/our family/what's going on in our life' message. I know that Cindy knows my family well, but I feel like the ET team does not, so this is my effort to share a story to let you know a little more about our family. My friends have made great efforts to ease our wait and it is only fair you know!
Blessings,
Natalie Sanford
Words can not express how grateful we ALL are to have the love and support from The Prayers for 'Opia committee. I can not wait to share this story one day with baby 'opia! It will only make their story so much better!!
I love you ALL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment