In the wake of the devastation that occurred yesterday during the Boston Marathon, I am finding it extra important today to live and breath in life to its fullest... Too many moments happen throughout my day that go by without proper reflection. It is too easy with the tempo of life to ignore and brush off the small moments or opportunities. Sadly, those lost moments could have been forever memories for you or someone else.
Here are a few that I don't want to forget from today:
Watching Garyn skip through the kitchen ready for school.
Baking with Gigi using her Easy Bake Oven. She the joy in her face while baking her own brownies, then serving them with juice using on her porcelain tea set.
Playing dress up...yes, me dressing up too and dancing to princess music....and remembering that every way I danced was wrong according to Gigi. And....my smile needs correcting too ;)
Chase squeezing my hand when I tried to let go during his cuddle time this morning.
Chase telling me he Loves me while waiting for Garyn at school.
Garyn asking for a hug, kiss, and high five!
Garyn's positive attitude!!!
Getting the chance to have coffee with two great women who are great adoptive momma's!
Coming home to a quiet house with a super cool husband!
How blessed was my day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment