Family

Family

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Connectedness

It was no surprise that one of my top 5 strengths is connectedness...

------

I have so much faith in the links between all things.  Coincidences, not so much....I firmly believe God has a given us a purpose and path!  Every event has a reason...

I can see this everyday in my life, especially when I look back at the past.

-------

In short~ words will not justify how grateful I am that Ryan and I were 'listening' to our Lord when he opened the road to St. Joan of Arc!!!!  The people we have met at St. Joan of Arc are now our family, and they help us everyday by showing us ways to grow in our Faith, Service, and Community!!!

-------

Now to the point of this blog, we were with a few of those people last night.  We were chatting about our kids and and one of our friends mentioned something and (because of my connectedness) I can't help but think about it ALL day today!

This friend is incredibly knowledgable in scripture and religious teachings....anyways, we were talking about Garyn and a few things he has mentioned in the past...and he looked at him and said..."His hair reminds me so much of St. Peter."  


I say this all the time, God has place this boy on this Earth for a very special reason!!!!  I think this friend is 'connecting' Garyn with big things too!!!!  ...and not just because of the curly hair  ;)




No comments: