Family

Family

Friday, July 5, 2013

Home...

Every year we make our annual 2 week trip to my parents.  This year however, the trip started out a little different... the kiddos came 5 days before us!

My Mom has wanted this for years but the distance has always worried Garyn and Gigi.  This year my sweet boy looked at it differently and said...."it's ok Mom, I will do it for Gaga!"  He and Gigi had a wonderful time and Ryan and I enjoyed our adults only weekend.  It was weird being home without them.  I must say, I do not function well without noise and kids.

Our time here in Pennsylvania pretty much always looks the same....family, food, and fun!!!
Here are a few pictures to capture our visit in a glance!!

 Getting ready to go to the Carnegie Science Center

Learning all about Robots

...and astronauts and outer space. 



Future weather girl?


Tubular fun!

Turtles!!

HURRICANE SIMULATOR!!

 WIND BLOWN

Mommy time

Submarine experience


OPERATION!!!

Jumping beans!



PapPap attempting to pull Gigi's 1st tooth...it wasn't ready.

But his was....


Family fun squirt gun battle

Arlyn

Getting a refill

Joel and Gigi catching lighting bugs!


TO BE CONTINUED!






No comments: