Today's Words of Wisdom
By: Garyn and Gianna Sanford
Garyn: " Mom I wish Gigi would stay at school for as long as it takes to get to GaGa's house."
Gianna: " I don't like Garyn. (insert pout face here)"
Me: "No, Gianna, you do not like what Garyn is doing right now."
Garyn: (while in bath tub together) "That is my penis."
Gianna: " I have a penis too."
Garyn: " No, you do not, only boys have penis'."
Gianna: " Daddy has a penis."
Garyn: " Daddy is a boy."
End of conversation....
Garyn: " Mom, it's a good thing Daddy's not here, he would be getting frustrated right now." (water being splashed out of the tub)
Garyn: Singing, "Black, White, Tan."
Garyn: " Mom, Do you know Jesus has rules. He wants to you be nice, share, and be good."
Gianna: " Mom, can I say a porcupine word?"
Me: " Okay, go ahead."
Gianna: " Stupid clock, Alvin turn the stupid clock off. That is what Alvin says Mom."
(FYI- porcupine words are "bad" words, like stupid, ugly, hate, dumb, coocoo head, etc. The kids are not allowed to say these words. If they are mad and want to express their feelings, they must find better words... Jesus does not like porcupine words, nor does Santa!!!)
Needless to say, a lot of words were spoken today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment