2-23-2006
Is one of the BEST days of my life...
It is so hard to believe....that day was 5 years ago.
Where does the time go???
Garyn is growing everyday....
everyday he amazes me...
I blog often about him....
So on this special day, I wanted to show Garyn exactly what his Daddy says about him...
(Ryan and I had to write personal statements describing our children....and this is what he wrote about Garyn.) His words capture Garyn PERFECTLY!!!!!
Ryan writes: "Garyn is a typical boy, full of energy. Rough and tumble, ready to explore the world at all times. He is very resilient. Garyn has been thru a lot already; 7 weeks premature and a very tough battle with Kawasaki's Disease at age 3. Garyn is very persisent; his mind is always racing. He likes things structured and has an unbelievable memory. He has a contagious laugh. He loves animals, especially dinosaurs. He loves to read books and watch movies. He loves to play outside and go on adventures. He is very social with other children. He has sort-of a "ring leader" personality. He is a perfectionist and can sometimes be frustrated easily. He is VERY loving and has a very strong sense of compassion. He understands there are others less fortunate then him; very 'above his age' in this regard. He is a strong and good kid."
This is our Garyn...
He is pretty close to perfect in my eyes...I would have him be NO other way!!! He is special, unique, smart, stubborn, loving, understanding, and GROWING WAY TOO FAST!!!!!
Happy Birthday my beautiful boy....
You surprised me 5 years ago by coming early....
and 5 years later....
you still surprise me.....
I love you!
Mommy
Garyn's Birthday
2-23-2006
3:20am
Garyn turns 1...
Garyn turns 2!
Happy 3rd Birthday Garyn!
Garyn is FOUR!
Happy Birthday Garyn....
I have been teasing you about turning 5.... I tell you that you have to stay 4 forever so I can hold you forever....
but the truth is...
I can't stop you from growing...
And I won't always be able to protect you from hurtful things in this world...
You are growing and learning to experience this world in your way...
But regardless of how old you are, how tall you are, how far from me you are....
one thing will NEVER change....
My arms will ALWAYS be open for you....
I will never leave you alone!!!!




2 comments:
Happy happy birthday Garyn! What a wonderful big boy you've grown into! We can't wait to watch you continue to grow into the wonderful man we know you will be! Love you buddy!
I just love the pictures! Pretty amazed at how much he grew between ages 2-3. SInce returning from Indy last weekend, Vance has asked everyday if we can go to Garyn's and play :) Hope to see you guys soon.
Happy Birthday Garyn and we love you
Post a Comment