Family

Family

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary....

May 21, 2005

is the day I married my best friend....
little did I really know him...
I mean, yes, we dated for a year, were engaged for a year....
but,
we put so much trust into one anther that day...

I am so blessed and happy that our commitment to each other is stronger now than ever before...
It is beautiful how we have grown together....
If I had to do it all over again...
I would marry him in a HEARTBEAT.

As we were talking last night,
I asked him if this is what he thought his life would be like after 6 years...
He said yes, and more....

And those are my thoughts EXACTLY!!!

We have grown so much as individuals, yet, have grown so much as a couple...
I am so proud to say that our marriage is stronger than ever...

So....in 6 years we have accomplished so much...
moved to Indy,
bought a house,
Ryan started a new job,
had TWO wickedly difficult pregnancies,
I put my professional career on hold,
built a house,
watched our little boy struggle with Kawasaki's Disease,
completed an international Dossier (and if anything could come between two people it could be the stress of this...)
and are now awaiting a beautiful Ethiopian child...


This is a pretty BLESSED life...



I can not wait to dance through the next 6 years with you Ryan!
I love you!

No comments: