Just two small stories I don't want to forget...
1) On Friday, Garyn gets in the car after school. He is looking excited...excited it's Friday and the weekend was ready to begin....With his Roger hat on, he was ever so handsome!!!
He jumps in the car and slams his hat upside down on my center console in the car....hiding inside his hat was a flower he picked for me from the playground. He handed it to me and said "just for you Mom. i love you."
How awesome!!!!!! I love this little boy!
2) Gigi is my snuggle bug...she loves for me to hold her ALL the time! She gives good hugs and lots of kisses....the other day I was hugging her and I told her I loved her and she looked up and said," you are my favorite best friend Mommy."
She makes my heart smile.....
These are two stories that made my body swell with love, joy, and happiness....
My life is full of love and laughter....all because of these two precious little ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment