God works in such wondrous ways...
He is the ultimate example for perfect 'parenting,'
He lets us test our limits; maybe even being the Force that pushes us to our limits,
Let's us doubt Him,
Love's us even when we are mad mad at Him
He gives us the time and space to grow and FAIL,
But in the end is forever protective of us!!!
I have been witness to this over the past year in so many capacities of my life. I am a child of God, I know this... and as I reflect over the past year, words CAN NOT describe how GRATEFUL I am, how BLESSED I am to be loved by our Lord.
Today is April 20.... and I am acknowledging ALL of my blessings today!!! I am silently shouting THANK YOU to the Lord for taking a few things away!! He is forever loving and protective!
I hand all my worries to him!
"He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord." Psalm 112:7
No comments:
Post a Comment