Family

Family

Friday, April 20, 2012

Gigi

incredibly sweet,
strong willed,
a snuggler,
extremely artistic and detailed,
a fashionista,
SMART,
talkative,
quick witted- FUNNY 
(we call them Gigi-isms and I could easily write a book with them.)
loving,
free spirited,
sometimes shy...

Gianna is a brilliant little girl.  She truly brightens my EVERY day...  Our conversations are fun, easy and very best-friend like.  I can only hope and pray that our relationship continues to flourish and our bond as Mother-Daughter continues to grow strong.

Gigi- Mommy loves you so very much.  I love that you love pigs, especially Peppa.  I love how girlie you are yet at the same time LOVE to get dirty and run with the boys.  You are definitely the most "Italian" in the family, you would eat pasta for every meal if I would allow it.  You are super special, loved, and growing too, too fast!  

Have a wonderful, happy, healthy year my sweet girl!  Enjoy being 4!!!



No comments: