Family

Family

Thursday, April 19, 2012

PRAY

to start, I owe Gigi her Birthday post....I have not forgotten about it!

life is so busy, no excuse....

but do not worry, I am being reminded in many different ways to slow down.

and all I can say is thank you Lord for all of your wondrous works in my life!

.....................

but, I am blogging today because I owe this to my son.

he is such a strong boy with an amazingly beautiful soul.

I am being reminded not to take him for granted.

reminded in different ways that even though he is growing quickly, he still is a young child.

a young child requiring love and nurture every moment he's awake. (all kids deserve this)

............................

Garyn hasn't had the easiest life when it comes to good health.  He has battled through ALOT.  And we are struggling again with a few more health concerns... so this morning he was watching a Max Lucado movie titled "God is Always with Me."  Hermie wrote the word Pray on his hand to help him to remember to pray and as a reminder that God is always with us.  After the show, Garyn wanted to write the word Pray on his hand.  So we did, he was so excited to see it on his hand; proud of his hand. He looked at it and talked about it the entire way to school.

Tonight as we went to bed, I asked him about his hand and to see if it helped him through his day....much to my surprise, he BURSTED into tears.  He said two friends at school during circle time laughed at him because of what was written on his hand.

We talked for awhile about the situation and different ways he could have handle it (if he wanted to say something)....and in typical AMAZING, STRONG fashion, Garyn said, "Mom, I want to put it on my hand again tomorrow.  It helped me today."

I LOVE GARYN MATTHEW SANFORD!!!!  He NEVER ceases to amaze me!  God has gave me this beautiful boy for a reason....THANK YOU!

No comments: